Food safety is part of our family culture here at San Miguel. We want you to feel good about the nutrient-dense greens from our family farm. Here is a list of just some of the practices and certificates that are in place within our farms and facilities.
- GAPs (Good Agricultural Practices) in the field
- Exceptional in house policies and procedures backed by our highly skilled and trained personnel
- In-House Quality Assurance Team
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points) based process
- We are members of LGMA (Leafy Greens Marketing Agreement)
- CCOF Certified (California Certified Organic Farmers)
- Primus Certified GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative)
- Multiple Third Party Audits
- Trace Back and Recall Program
We realize that you may not be familiar with some of the areas listed above, but you can have confidence in San Miguel that we treat our greens with the utmost of care.
The results of our collective efforts are fresh nutrient dense greens that are grown with family attention to detail. Our greens are available in restaurants and grocery stores from coast to coast.